Otakar Kraus Music Trust (“We“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in them) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Otakar Kraus Music Trust of 3 Twining Avenue, Twickenham, TW2 5LL.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms provided by us on paper, by email or on our Website okmtrust.co.uk.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
2. Where we store your personal data
Personal information that you give us is stored on personal computers (that are all protected with up-to-date internet security systems for Microsoft Office) and in office files. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the complete security of your data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorised access. Any paper documentation is stored in a personal office filing cabinet.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone
When you terminate our services, we will ask if you wish to remain on our mailing list. Otherwise all personal data will be deleted from our files.
3. Uses made of the information
We require this information to understand and meet your needs:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you using the email provided to us, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing/fundraising/news purposes. We may contact you by email and ask you to complete feedback surveys. These can be filled in anonymously.
4. Disclosure of your information
We would request your permission to use your personal details for any purpose other than that stated above (point 3.)
5. Your rights
We will inform you before collecting data for any third party (e.g. funders) and will never disclose your information to a third party without your permission. If you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please let us know by:
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us on: 07435 0622152
- Writing to us at 3 Twining Avenue, Twickenham, TW2 5LL
Our Website contains links to the websites of our partner networks, partners and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
6. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to OKMT, 3 Twining Avenue, Twickenham TW25LL or firstname.lastname@example.org.